test 2

Friends of Native Perspectives on Sustainability friendsofnps at nativeperspectives.net
Wed Jan 6 11:30:46 PST 2010

Dear Friends,

I'm pleased to announce the release of the initial set of a series of
video clips featuring indigenous leaders sharing there thoughts on the
subject of sustainability.

"Personal Restoration [1]" featuring Roberta "Bobbie" Conner (Cayuse)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KZCS_GG9WI

"Use of the Term 'Sustainability' [2]" featuring Larry Merculieff (Aleut)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h6uxDQWb3U

  "Value in Long-Term Relationships [3]" featuring Jeannette Armstrong
(Syilx)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUnpjmWNGE
  Efforts to help distribute these clips are greatly appreciated. You can
connect with Native Perspectives on Sustainability on Facebook and by
subscribing to the NativePerspectives channel on YouTube. Additional clips
will be released periodically throughout the coming months. This work has
been made possible by citizen donations to the Native Perspectives on
Sustainability project. To support this work, please visit:
www.nativeperspectives.net/donate
Enjoy and be well, Dave

--
David E. Hall, Ph.D.
Native Perspectives on Sustainability

this message with "remove from list" in the subject line.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KZCS_GG9WI
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h6uxDQWb3U