A Vision Manifesting

Native Perspectives on Sustainability friendsofnps at nativeperspectives.net
Tue Jun 1 23:55:00 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,

I enthusiastically share, "A Vision
Manifesting<http://www.youtube.com/user/NativePerspectives#p/u/3/Ae2AkJEU0x0>"
(3:05), featuring Jeannette Armstrong (Syilx).  Armstrong speaks about her
vision to restore traditional Syilx culture in a contemporary context, a
vision which is already unfolding and providing a great source of
"celebration, pride, mobility and movement" among her people.

Enjoy,
Dave

p.s. I am teaching a course this summer at Portland State University on
sustainability, systems concepts and indigenous perspectives (see details in
attached flyer).  PSU has an open enrollment policy during summer session
for anyone interested in taking this course or any other.  To learn more,
visit: www.summer.pdx.edu

--
David E. Hall, Ph.D.
Native Perspectives on Sustainability: Voices from Salmon Nation

Connect with Native Perspectives on Sustainability through
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44866488361&ref=ts>
Video link: h
http://www.youtube.com/user/NativePerspectives#p/u/3/Ae2AkJEU0x0
To unsubscribe or manage your subscription to this mailing list click
here<http://nativeperspectives.net/mailman/listinfo/friendsofnps_nativeperspectives.net>